Calibration Point 3 Tool
The Calibration Point 3 Tool sets the location of the third calibration point on a Scanned Map.
- View a scanned map.
- Then, do one of the following:
- On the , point to , and click .
- Press 3.
- Click the button on the Map toolbar.
- The cursor will change to
To enter the coordinates of the third calibration point, do the following:
- Position the Calibration Point 3 Tool over a point on the map where you know the correct coordinates. (a grid line intersection, for example)
- The Edit Calibration Point dialog will appear. Enter the coordinates, and click .
To select a waypoint as the third calibration point, do the following:
- Position the Calibration Point 3 Tool over a feature on the map which corresponds to a waypoint in the file. (a mountain summit, the trailhead parking lot)
- Hold down the Shift key.
- The Select Waypoint dialog will appear. Select the corresponding waypoint, and click .
To show the Shortcut Menu, right-click on the map.
If an item is selected on the map, the Shortcut Menu for that item will be shown. If nothing is selected, the Map Shortcut Menu will be shown.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.