Working with Routes
Creating New Routes
Searching and Sorting
- Searching for specific routes in the list.
- Viewing a list of all routes.
- Hiding a route.
- Viewing the route online.
- Sending selected routes to the GPS.
- Sending all routes to the GPS.
- Receiving all routes from the GPS.
Viewing Routes on the Map
- Using the Route tool on the map.
- Moving a route's label on the map.
- Viewing selected routes on the map.
Using Waypoints in a Route
Import and Export
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.