Working with Shapes
Shapes let you draw filled or linear objects on the map. Use shapes to show property lines, hunting area boundaries, or other features. Shapes can be converted to tracks and sent to your GPS receiver.
Searching and Sorting
- Searching for specific shapes in the list.
- Viewing a list of all shapes.
- Hiding a shape.
- Viewing the shape online.
Viewing Shapes on the Map
- Using the Shape tool on the map.
- Moving a shape's label on the map.
- Viewing selected shapes on the map.
- Breaking a shape at the Marker location.
- Splitting a shape at the Marker location.
- Joining two shapes.
- Measuring distance along a linear shape.
- Reversing a shape's direction.
- Reducing the number of points in a shape (simplifying).
- Deleting shape points.
Import and Export
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.