Move Map Dialog
Use the buttons on the Map Move dialog to recenter the map, or zoom to a new map scale.
- Arrow Buttons
- Click an arrow button to view the portion of the map in the direction of the arrow.
- Active Point (Red Circle)
- Click the Recenter on Active Point button to move the map so that the Active Point is at the center of the screen.
- Zoom In
- Click the Zoom In button to show a close up of the map, at twice the current resolution.
- Zoom Out
- Click the Zoom Out button to show more of the map, at half of the current resolution.
- Zoom to Original Size
- Click the Zoom to Original Size button to return the map to the default scale factor:
White Background - shows all map data
Topo Map - shows 4 meter/pixel topo map
Aerial Photo Map - shows 4 meter/pixel aerial photo
Scanned Map - shows scanned map image at screen resolution.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.