Find Trackpoints by Temperature Dialog
Use the Find Trackpoints by Temperature dialog to search for trackpoints by the temperature recorded by the GPS receiver. This search feature is intended for use with marine GPS receivers which are connected to a depth sounder which also measures water temperature.
- Is Greater Than
- Finds trackpoints which have a higher temperature than the search temperature. (65 degrees and higher)
- Is Equal To
- Matches trackpoints which have the same temperature as the search temperature. (exactly 65 degrees)
- Is Less Than
- Matches trackpoints which have a lower temperature than the search temperature. (65 degrees and lower)
- Is Between
- Matches only those trackpoints that have a temperature between the search temperatures. (65 to 70 degrees)
- Is Not Between
- Matches trackpoints which are not between the search temperatures. (lower than 65 degrees, or 70 degrees and higher)
- Find Trackpoints dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.