Find Trackpoints by Speed Dialog
Use the Find Trackpoints by Speed dialog to search for trackpoints by speed. Trackpoint speed is calculated as the distance to the next trackpoint divided by the elapsed time to the next trackpoint.
- Is Greater Than
- Finds trackpoints which are faster than the search speed. (55 miles per hour and faster)
- Is Equal To
- Matches trackpoints which are at the same speed as the search speed. (exactly 55 miles per hour)
- Is Less Than
- Matches trackpoints which are slower than the search speed. (55 miles per hour and slower)
- Is Between
- Matches only those trackpoints that are between the search speeds. (55 to 80 miles per hour)
- Is Not Between
- Matches trackpoints which are not between the search speeds. (0 to 55 miles per hour, 80 miles per hour and faster)
- Find Trackpoints dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.