Find Trackpoints by Depth Dialog
Use the Find Trackpoints by Depth dialog to search for trackpoints by the water depth recorded by the GPS receiver. This search feature is intended for use with marine GPS receivers which are connected to a depth sounder.
- Is Greater Than
- Finds trackpoints which are deeper than the search depth. (10 fathoms and deeper)
- Is Equal To
- Matches trackpoints which are at the same depth as the search depth. (exactly 10 fathoms)
- Is Less Than
- Matches trackpoints which are at a shallower depth than the search depth. (10 fathoms and shallower)
- Is Between
- Matches only those trackpoints that are between the search depths. (10 to 20 fathoms)
- Is Not Between
- Matches trackpoints which are not between the search depths. (0 to 10 fathoms, 20 fathoms and deeper)
- Find Trackpoints dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.