Export Image Dialog
Use the Export Image dialog to create a map image that you can post on your Web site, or use in a presentation.
- Enter the width of the image.
- Enter the height of the image.
- Map Image
- To include the topo map, aerial photo, or scanned map in the exported image, check Map Image.
- To include your waypoints, routes, and tracks on the exported image, check Overlays.
- Calibration File
- Check Calibration File to export calibration data which another program can use to display your exported image in the correct geographic location.
- Click Export to create the image.
- Check Edges
- If the exported image is larger than the screen, you can use the eight outer Check Edges buttons to view the edges and corners of the exported image. Click the center button to return to viewing the center of the exported image. Once you are satisfied with the position of the blue rectangle that marks the edges of the exported image, click Export.
- Print Adjacent
- You can export larger images by "tiling" them. Export the first image, and then use one of the eight outer Print Adjacent buttons to move the blue rectangle to an adjacent location. Click the center button to center the blue rectangle on the center of the screen.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.