Edit Photo Dialog
The Edit Photo dialog allows you to tag your photos with additional information that will allow you and others to quickly search for photos. The information you enter here will be saved back into the metadata in the JPEG file itself, and will be available in other programs, on photo sharing Web sites like Flickr.com, and in Windows' search feature.
- URL or File Path
- Enter the URL to a photo on a Web site, or the location of a photo on your hard drive. Click Browse to select a photo rather than typing in the path.
- Enter the title of the photo.
- Enter any notes or additional information about the photo.
- Enter a comma-separated list of keywords for this photo.
- Location, City, State, Country
- You can enter the location where the photo was taken here.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.