Working with Route Waypoints
Route Waypoints are waypoints which are used in a route.
Creating New Route Waypoints
- Creating new route waypoints on the map with the Route tool.
- Creating a new route waypoint by entering coordinates.
- Editing a route waypoint.
- Deleting a route waypoint.
- Cutting a route waypoint.
- Copying a route waypoint.
- Pasting a route waypoint.
Searching and Sorting
Viewing Route Waypoints on the Map
Distance and Bearing
Using Waypoints in a Route
Import and Export
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.