The Delete command permanently deletes the selected items.
To delete an item, do the following:
- Select one or more items on the map or in a list
- Then, do one of the following:
- On the , click .
- Press Delete.
- Right-click on the selected item, and click .
The Confirm Delete dialog will appear. Click.
The selected items will be deleted from the file.
- To delete data without the Confirm Delete dialog appearing, hold down the Shift key while deleting.
- To recover data that has just been deleted, click on the .
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.