The Tools menu contains all of the tools you can use on the map to move around, zoom in and out, and create and edit data.
- Move Map Tool
- Drag the map to show a nearby location.
- Zoom Tool
- Change the scale of the map.
- Select Tool
- Select items on the map.
- Waypoint Tool
- Click to create a new waypoint on the map.
- Route Tool
- Click on waypoints to join them into a route.
- Track Tool
- Draw a tracklog on the map.
- Shape Tool
- Draw a shape on the map.
- Note Tool
- Click to add a note to the map.
- Recenter Map Tool
- Click to recenter the map on a new location.
- Move Selected Tool
- Drag the selected items to a new location.
- Scissors Tool
- Break a route, track, or shape into two pieces.
- Calibration Point 1 Tool
- Click to set the first calibration point on the Scanned Map.
- Calibration Point 2 Tool
- Click to set the second calibration point on the Scanned Map.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list
© 1998-2022 TopoGrafix – 24 Kirkland Dr, Stow, MA – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org