Move Selected Tool
The Move Selected Tool moves selected items on the map.
To select the Move Selected Tool, do the following:
- View a map
- Then, do one of the following:
- The cursor will change to
Dragging items to a new location
To move selected items to a new location, do the following:
- Position the Move Selected Tool over the map.
- Drag the Move Selected Tool in the direction you want the selected items to move.
- Release the mouse button when the selected items are in their new locations.
To move the Selected portion of a track or shape, do the following:
- Position the Move Selected Tool over a selected track or shape which contains a highlighted Track Selection.
- Drag the Move Selected Tool in the direction you want the points in the Track Selection to move.
- Release the mouse button when the points in the Track Selection are in their new locations.
The points in the hilighted Track Selection will be moved to new locations.
Quickly switching to the Move Map Tool
To show the Shortcut Menu, right-click on the map.
If an item is selected on the map, the Shortcut Menu for that item will be shown. If nothing is selected,
the Map Shortcut Menu will be shown.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list