Calibration Point 1 Tool
The Calibration Point 1 Tool sets the location of the first calibration point on a Scanned Map.
To select the Calibration Point 1 Tool, do the following:
- View a scanned map.
- Then, do one of the following:
- On the
, click .
- Press 1.
- Click the
button on the Map toolbar.
- The cursor will change to
Setting the first calibration point by entering coordinates
To enter the coordinates of the first calibration point, do the following:
- Position the Calibration Point 1 Tool over a point on the map where you know the correct coordinates. (a grid line intersection, for example)
- The Edit Calibration Point dialog will appear. Enter the coordinates, and click .
Setting the first calibration point by selecting a waypoint
To select a waypoint as the first calibration point, do the following:
- Position the Calibration Point 1 Tool over a feature on the map which corresponds to a waypoint in the file. (a mountain summit, the trailhead parking lot)
- Hold down the Shift key.
- The Select Waypoint dialog will appear. Select the corresponding waypoint, and click .
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list
© 1998-2022 TopoGrafix – 24 Kirkland Dr, Stow, MA – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org