Find Trackpoints by Elevation Dialog
Use the Find Trackpoints by Elevation dialog to search for trackpoints by their elevation above sea level.
- Is Greater Than
- Finds trackpoints which are higher than the search elevation. (4000 ft and higher)
- Is Equal To
- Matches trackpoints which are at the same elevation as the search elevation. (exactly 4000 ft)
- Is Less Than
- Matches trackpoints which are lower than the search elevation. (4000 ft and lower)
- Is Between
- Matches only those trackpoints that are between the search elevations. (4000 to 5000 ft)
- Is Not Between
- Matches trackpoints which are not between the search elevations. (0 to 4000 ft, 5000 ft and higher)
- Find Trackpoints dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.