Working with Tracks
Tracks show a "breadcrumb trail" of the path you took while carrying your GPS receiver. You can draw tracks on the maps in ExpertGPS to help plan your next outdoor adventure.
Searching and Sorting
- Searching for specific tracks in the list.
- Viewing a list of all tracks.
- Hiding a track.
- Viewing the track online.
- Sending selected tracks to the GPS.
- Sending all tracks to the GPS.
- Receiving all tracks from the GPS.
Viewing Tracks on the Map
- Using the Track tool on the map.
- Moving a track's label on the map.
- Viewing selected tracks on the map.
- Breaking a track at the Marker location.
- Splitting a track at the Marker location.
- Joining two tracks.
- Measuring distance along a linear track.
- Reversing a track's direction.
- Reducing the number of points in a track (simplifying).
- Deleting trackpoints.
Import and Export
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.