Create, edit, convert, and map your GPX data
ExpertGPS is the ultimate GPX solution for transferring GPX files to your GPS, converting GPX files to file formats like KML, SHP, and DXF, and for creating your own GPX maps. ExpertGPS uses GPX, the GPS Exchange Format, as its native file format, so you can take advantage of all of the Web sites and other programs that distribute GPS data, geocaches, and hiking and running trails in GPX format.
Dan Foster, designer of ExpertGPS, was one of the original authors of the GPX interchange format, and has invested hundreds of hours in ensuring that ExpertGPS is the software program of choice for creating, editing, and converting GPX files. With ExpertGPS, you're getting a complete mapping solution that is 100% compatible with GPX files from any source on the Internet, and that works with hundreds of GPS receivers.
Convert GPX files to and from Google Earth's KML and KMZ formats
- Convert GPX files to KML, View your GPS and GPX data in Google Earth
- Convert Google Earth KML files to GPX
- Convert Google Earth KMZ files to GPX
- More KML conversions in ExpertGPS...
Convert GPX files to and from ESRI ArcGIS shapefile formats
- Convert GPX files to ArcView shp files
- Convert shapefiles to GPX
- More GIS Features:
- Convert GPS data between lat/lon, UTM, and State Plane Coordinates
- Combine GIS layers with GPS data over seamless topo maps and orthophotos
- More shapefile conversions in ExpertGPS...
Convert GPX files to and from AutoCAD's DXF format
- Convert GPX files to DXF, Import your GPS and GPX data into ACAD
- Convert CAD drawings (DXF) to GPX, Send DXF to your GPS receiver
- More DXF conversions in ExpertGPS...