Working with Routes
- Editing a route.
- Editing multiple routes.
- Deleting a route.
- Cutting a route.
- Copying a route.
- Pasting a route.
- Sending selected routes to the GPS.
- Sending all routes to the GPS.
- Receiving all routes from the GPS.
- Using the Route tool on the map.
- Moving a route's label on the map.
- Viewing selected routes on the map.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.