Find Routes by Description Dialog
Use the Find Routes by Description dialog to search for routes by their description.
- Matches routes which contain the search text in any part of the description. ("Scenic drive through Vermont", e.g.)
- Begins With
- Matches route descriptions which begin with the search text. ("Drive to Boston", e.g.)
- Ends In
- Matches route descriptions which end in the search text. ("Scenic drive", e.g.)
- Is Equal To
- Matches only those routes that have descriptions with the exact search text.
- Does Not Contain
- Matches routes which do not contain the search text in any part of the description.
- Find Routes dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.