The Close command turns a linear route, track, or shape into a closed object. If you are surveying a property or marking the perimeter of a field, you can use the Close command to automatically connect the final point in your survey back to the point at which you started.
To close a route, track or shape, do the following:
- View a map, or a Route, Track or Shape List.
- Select one or more routes, tracks or shapes.
- Then, do one of the following:
- On the , click .
- Right-click on the selected items, and click .
- If you edit a route, track, or shape, and select a Type that uses a Fill pattern, ExpertGPS will automatically close the item.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.