New Route Command (By Clicking on Map)
To create a new route by clicking on the map, do the following:
- View a Map.
- Select the Route Tool.
- Click on a waypoint to add it to the route.
- Continue clicking on waypoints until the route is complete.
- To finish creating the route, do one of the following:
- Double-click on the last waypoint.
- Right-click anywhere on the map.
- Press Esc.
- To create a new route without displaying the Edit Route dialog, hold the Shift key while
finishing the route.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list
© 1998-2022 TopoGrafix – 24 Kirkland Dr, Stow, MA – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org