The GPS menu contains commands to send data to the GPS, receive data from the GPS, and display the GPS model and version number.
- Send Selected to GPS
- Sends the selected waypoints, routes, and/or tracks to the GPS receiver.
- Send to GPS
- Sends waypoints, routes, tracks, and/or geocaches from ExpertGPS to your GPS.
- Send Map to GPS
- Create and send a Custom Map to your Garmin GPS.
- Receive from GPS
- Transfers waypoints, routes, tracks, and/or geocaches from your GPS to ExpertGPS.
- Real-Time GPS Tracking commands
- Turns ExpertGPS into a moving-map display with any serial, USB, Bluetooth, or Internal GPS antenna.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.