The GPS menu contains commands to send data to the GPS, receive data from the GPS, and display the GPS model and version number.
- Send Selected to GPS
- Sends the selected waypoints, routes, and/or tracks to the GPS receiver.
- Send to GPS
- Sends waypoints, routes, tracks, and/or geocaches from ExpertGPS to your GPS.
- Send Map to GPS
- Create and send a Custom Map to your Garmin GPS.
- Receive from GPS
- Transfers waypoints, routes, tracks, and/or geocaches from your GPS to ExpertGPS.
- Real-Time GPS Tracking commands
- Turns ExpertGPS into a moving-map display with any serial, USB, Bluetooth, or Internal GPS antenna.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list