The Edit menu contains commands to select, edit, and delete items.
- Edit the selected item.
- Undo the last action.
- Cut the selected item and place it on the Clipboard.
- Copy the selected item to the Clipboard.
- Paste the contents of the Clipboard.
- Delete the selected item.
- Select All
- Select all of the visible items.
- Select Inverse
- Invert the selection.
- Remove the selected item from the map or list, without deleting it.
- Show All
- Shows all of the data in the file.
- Show Only Selected
- Hides everything except the selected items.
- Show Only Items of Same Type
- Hides everything except for items which have the same type as the selected item. Useful when working with large files when you want to quickly see just one type of data on the map.
- Customize ExpertGPS to use your preferred coordinate formats and units of measure.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list
© 1998-2022 TopoGrafix – 24 Kirkland Dr, Stow, MA – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org