New Route Command (By Clicking on Map)
- View a Map.
- Select the Route Tool.
- Click on a waypoint to add it to the route.
- Continue clicking on waypoints until the route is complete.
- To finish creating the route, do one of the following:
- Double-click on the last waypoint.
- Right-click anywhere on the map.
- Press Esc.
The Edit Route dialog will appear.
- To create a new route without displaying the Edit Route dialog, hold the Shift key while finishing the route.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.