The Photo menu contains commands to send data to the Photo, receive data from the Photo, and display the Photo model and version number.
- Add Photos
- Adds new photos to the map.
- Keep Geotag Location
- Keeps the current geotag location, and makes it permanent.
- Change Geotag Location
- Restarts the geotagging process for the selected photos.
- Discard Geotag Location
- Removes the geotagging information from the selected photos.
- Remove Photo from Disk command
- Permanently deletes the photo from your hard drive.
- Detach Photo from Waypoint
- Breaks the association between the photo and the waypoint.
- View Camera Location on Map
- Shows the location where the photo was taken, as well as the location of the photo's subject.
- View in Photo Viewer
- Opens the selected photo in the Photo Viewer dialog.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list