Photo Viewer Dialog
The Photo Viewer dialog displays your photos. The dialog is resizable - you can make it smaller or larger by dragging the lower right corner or any edge.
- View the Previous Photo
- View the previous photo in the Photo List.
- View the Next Photo
- View the next photo in the Photo List.
- Start/Stop Slideshow
- Start or stop a slideshow of all of the photos in the Photo List.
- View Photo (in external photo viewer)
- View the photo in the program that displays JPEG files on your computer. (This is the same program that opens when you double-click on a JPEG file.)
- Edit Photo
- Edit the photo's name, description, keywords, and location.
- Modify Photo Viewer settings and options
- Open the Photo Viewer Options dialog, where you can adjust the delay between photos in the slideshow, and change the color of text displayed over the photo.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.