Scanned Map Library Dialog
Manage and add to your collection of scanned maps and digital charts using the Scanned Map Library dialog.
- Scanned Map List
- All of your scanned maps and digital charts are listed on the left side of the dialog. The name of the map, the number of calibration points and the map image's location are displayed. To use the Edit, Remove, or Export commands, select one or more scanned maps from the list.
- Click the Add button to add a new scanned map to the list.
- Click the Edit button to rename the map or change the projection using the Edit Scanned Map dialog.
- Click the Remove button to remove the map from the Scanned Map Library. The map image file is not deleted from your computer.
- Click the Export button to save the calibrated scanned map in a format that can be used by another mapping program.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.