Edit Note Command
The Edit Note Command allows you to make changes to the note.
To edit a note, select it on the map or in the Note List, and
or right-click on the selected note, and click .
The Edit Note dialog will appear, allowing you to make changes to the note.
- Select a category for this note by choosing an existing Type from the drop-down list, or start typing to create a new Type. Learn more about working with types.
- Label on Map
- Enter the text to be displayed on the map.
- Text Size
- Set the font size for this note. This also sets the default text size for notes you create in the future.
- Map Marker
- Select an image to display on the map for this note type.
- Text Position
- Set the label position on the map.
- Enter the coordinates of the note in the Edit Coordinates dialog.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list
© 1998-2023 TopoGrafix – 24 Kirkland Dr, Stow, MA – 978-760-4039 – Email: email@example.com