The Edit menu contains commands to select, edit, and delete items.
- Undo the last action.
- Cut the selected item and place it on the Clipboard.
- Copy the selected item to the Clipboard.
- Paste the contents of the Clipboard.
- Delete the selected item.
- Select All
- Select all of the visible items.
- Select Inverse
- Invert the selection.
- Search for waypoints, routes, or tracks within the current file.
- Remove the selected item from the map or list, without deleting it.
- Show All
- Shows all of the data in the file.
- Show Only Selected
- Hides everything except the selected items.
- Edit the selected item.
- Customize ExpertGPS to use your preferred coordinate formats and units of measure.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.