Convert Lowrance GPS Data to any GPS, GIS, CAD or Map File Format with ExpertGPS
File conversion is easy with ExpertGPS - just two clicks converts any GPX, DXF, SHP, KML, CSV or other CAD, GIS, or mapping file format. ExpertGPS is an all-in-one mapping solution and file converter, so you can import data, preview it over maps and aerial photos, make corrections, and export it. ExpertGPS can convert GPS waypoint and track data from any handheld GPS receiver to your CAD, GIS, or mapping software - AutoCAD, ArcView, and Google Earth are all supported. Some of the most popular file formats are listed below - ExpertGPS converts between dozens of others as well.
Convert Lowrance GPS data to and from GPX, the GPS Exchange Format
- Download GPX files to your Lowrance GPS
- Save your Lowrance GPS Data in GPX Format
- More GPX conversions in ExpertGPS...
Convert Lowrance GPS data to and from Google Earth's KML and KMZ formats
- View your Lowrance GPS data in Google Earth
- Download KML files to your Lowrance GPS receiver
- More KML conversions in ExpertGPS...
Convert Lowrance GPS data to and from ESRI ArcGIS shapefile formats
- Convert Lowrance GPS data to ArcView shp files
- Send GIS shapefiles to your Lowrance GPS
- More GIS Features in ExpertGPS Pro:
- Convert GPS data between lat/lon, UTM, and State Plane Coordinates
- Combine GIS layers with GPS data over seamless topo maps and orthophotos
- More shapefile conversions in ExpertGPS...
Convert Lowrance GPS data to and from AutoCAD's DXF format
- Convert Lowrance GPS waypoints and tracks to ACAD's DXF drawing format
- Send AutoCAD DXF to your Lowrance GPS
- More DXF conversions in ExpertGPS...
New features were added to ExpertGPS on May 24, 2017
ExpertGPS runs on Windows 10, 8.1, and 7.