The Geocache menu contains commands to view, edit, and find geocaches, geocache logs, and travel bugs.
- Import Geocaches and Pocket Queries...
- Import geocaches and pocket queries from geocaching.com into your master geocaching file.
- Show Geocache List
- Show a list of all of geocaches in the file.
- Show Geocache Log List
- Show all of the logs for all of the geocaches in the file.
- Show Travel Bug List
- Show all of the travel bugs currently available at the geocaches in the file.
- View Geocache Web Page
- View the details of this geocache in the built-in Web browser.
- Log Your Geocache Find
- Report the details of your visit to this geocache.
- Add Geocache to To-Do List
- Put this geocache on your list of caches to hunt for on your next geocaching adventure.
- Edit Geocache Notes
- Enter notes to yourself about this geocache, or how you will solve the puzzle.
- Rate This Geocache
- Assign a rating from 1 to 9 to this geocache.
- Ignore Geocache
- Instruct ExpertGPS to delete this geocache from any geocache file you open in the future.
- Decrypt Hint
- Peek at the hint for this geocache, or decrypt a geocache log.
- This is a Puzzle Cache
- Let ExpertGPS know that the cache container isn't at the posted coordinates.
- I Solved It!
- Enter the actual coordinates for the puzzle cache container.
- View Online
- View the geocache page at geocaching.com.
- View Gallery
- View the gallery of images for this geocache at geocaching.com.
- View This Geocacher's Profile
- View the profile page for this geocacher at geocaching.com.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list
© 1998-2023 TopoGrafix – 24 Kirkland Dr, Stow, MA – Email: email@example.com