The Geocache menu contains commands to view, edit, and find geocaches, geocache logs, and travel bugs.
- Import Geocaches and Pocket Queries...
- Import geocaches and pocket queries from geocaching.com into your master geocaching file.
- Show Geocache List
- Show a list of all of geocaches in the file.
- Show Geocache Log List
- Show all of the logs for all of the geocaches in the file.
- Show Travel Bug List
- Show all of the travel bugs currently available at the geocaches in the file.
- View Geocache Web Page
- View the details of this geocache in the built-in Web browser.
- Log Your Geocache Find
- Report the details of your visit to this geocache.
- Add Geocache to To-Do List
- Put this geocache on your list of caches to hunt for on your next geocaching adventure.
- Edit Geocache Notes
- Enter notes to yourself about this geocache, or how you will solve the puzzle.
- Rate This Geocache
- Assign a rating from 1 to 9 to this geocache.
- Ignore Geocache
- Instruct ExpertGPS to delete this geocache from any geocache file you open in the future.
- Decrypt Hint
- Peek at the hint for this geocache, or decrypt a geocache log.
- This is a Puzzle Cache
- Let ExpertGPS know that the cache container isn't at the posted coordinates.
- I Solved It!
- Enter the actual coordinates for the puzzle cache container.
- View Online
- View the geocache page at geocaching.com.
- View Gallery
- View the gallery of images for this geocache at geocaching.com.
- View This Geocacher's Profile
- View the profile page for this geocacher at geocaching.com.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.