Convert to Note Command
The Convert to Note command converts the selected waypoints to notes.
To convert waypoints to notes, do the following:
- View a map or the Waypoint List.
- Select one or more waypoints.
- Then, do one of the following:
- On the , point to and click .
- Right-click on the selected waypoints, and click .
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.