The Convert menu contains commands to edit, delete, and manipulate waypoints, routes, tracks, shapes, and notes.
- Convert Data to Another Type
- Convert between waypoints and notes, or between routes, tracks, and shapes.
- Import Shapefile
- Import shapefile (.shp) data from ESRI ArcGIS. Convert point shapefiles to GPS waypoints. Convert polyline and polygon shapefiles to GPS tracks or filled shapes on the map.
- Import CSV
- Import CSV and text data and convert to GPS waypoints or tracks.
- Change Coordinate Format
- Convert GIS, GIS, or CAD data between coordinate formats. Convert lat/lon, UTM, state plane, and national grid coordinates.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.