This section contains reference information about the main toolbar in ExpertGPS.
- Create a new file.
- Open a file.
- Save the file in GPS Exchange (GPX) format.
- Print Preview
- Preview how the map, list, or elevation profile will look when printed.
- Send to GPS
- Send waypoints, routes, and tracks to the GPS.
- Receive from GPS
- Receive waypoints, routes, and tracks from the GPS.
- Enable Tracking
- Track your current position on the map.
- Enable Internet Map Retrieval
- Allow ExpertGPS to use your Internet connection to retrieve topo maps and aerial photos.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.