The Type controls appear as part of the Edit dialogs for waypoints, routes, tracks, shapes, and notes. Use the Type controls to create categories of objects and manage the way objects are drawn on the map.
- The left side of the Type control pane displays a sample of how objects of the selected type will appear on the map.
- Selection Box
- Select a type by choosing from the list.
- To create a new type, click the New button. If a type name appears in the Selection Box, the new type will have the same initial appearance as the selected type.
- To modify the selected type, click the Edit button.
- To remove the selected type from the type list, click the Delete button. Any object that has this type will be drawn on the map with the default appearance.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.