Transverse Mercator Projection Parameters Dialog
In order for your scanned map to display correctly, ExpertGPS needs to know the details of the projection used when the map was printed.
- Origin Latitude
- Enter the latitude of the natural origin of the map.
- Central Meridian
- Enter the longitude of the natural origin of the map.
- False Easting
- Enter the false easting used by this projection.
- False Northing
- Enter the false northing used by this projection.
- Scale Factor
- Enter the scale factor at the natural origin of the map.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.