Project Waypoint Dialog
Use the Project Waypoint dialog to create a new waypoint at a fixed distance and bearing from the selected waypoint.
- Enter the bearing to the new waypoint, in true degrees.
- Enter the distance to the new waypoint.
- Move to waypoint
- If Move to waypoint is checked, the new waypoint will become the starting point for further projections.
- Add to route
- If Add to route is checked, the new waypoint will be added to a route.
- To project multiple waypoints from a central location, clear Move to waypoint.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.