Find Tracks by Type Dialog
Use the Find Tracks by Type dialog to search for tracks by the type displayed on the map.
- Matches tracks which contain the search text in any part of the type. ("Unpaved Road - Private", e.g.)
- Begins With
- Matches track types which begin with the search text. ("Road - Toll", e.g.)
- Ends In
- Matches track types which end in the search text. ("Railroad", e.g.)
- Is Equal To
- Matches only those tracks that have types with the exact search text. ("Road", e.g.)
- Does Not Contain
- Matches tracks which do not contain the search text in any part of the type. ("Bicycle Path", e.g.)
- Find Tracks dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.