Find Tracks by Number Dialog
Use the Find Tracks by Number dialog to search for tracks by the number used to identify the track on your GPS.
- Is Less Than
- Matches tracks which have a track number less than the search number. (6 and less)
- Is Equal To
- Matches tracks which have the same track number as the search number. (7)
- Is Greater Than
- Finds tracks which have a track number greater than the search number. (8 and greater)
- Is Between
- Matches only those tracks that have a track number between the search numbers. (7 to 11)
- Is Not Between
- Matches tracks which do not have a track number between the search numbers. (0 to 6, 12 and greater)
- Find Tracks dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.