Find Tracks by Name Dialog
Use the Find Tracks by Name dialog to search for tracks by the name of the track.
- Matches tracks which contain the search text in any part of the name. ("OLD BOSTON RD", e.g.)
- Begins With
- Matches track names which begin with the search text. ("BOSTON MARATHON", e.g.)
- Ends In
- Matches track names which end in the search text. ("DRIVE-BOSTON", e.g.)
- Is Equal To
- Matches only those tracks that have names with the exact search text. ("BOSTON", e.g.)
- Does Not Contain
- Matches tracks which do not contain the search text in any part of the name. ("NEW YORK", e.g.)
- Find Tracks dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.