Find Tracks by Label Dialog
Use the Find Tracks by Label dialog to search for tracks by the label displayed on the map.
- Matches tracks which contain the search text in any part of the label. ("Old Boston Road", e.g.)
- Begins With
- Matches track labels which begin with the search text. ("Boston Marathon Track", e.g.)
- Ends In
- Matches track labels which end in the search text. ("Drive to Boston", e.g.)
- Is Equal To
- Matches only those tracks that have labels with the exact search text. ("Boston", e.g.)
- Does Not Contain
- Matches tracks which do not contain the search text in any part of the label. ("New York", e.g.)
- Find Tracks dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.