Find Tracks by Description Dialog
Use the Find Tracks by Description dialog to search for tracks by their description.
- Matches tracks which contain the search text in any part of the description. ("Scenic drive through Vermont", e.g.)
- Begins With
- Matches track descriptions which begin with the search text. ("Drive to Boston", e.g.)
- Ends In
- Matches track descriptions which end in the search text. ("Scenic drive", e.g.)
- Is Equal To
- Matches only those tracks that have descriptions with the exact search text.
- Does Not Contain
- Matches tracks which do not contain the search text in any part of the description.
- Find Tracks dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.