Find Trackpoints by Timestamp Dialog
Use the Find Trackpoints by Timestamp dialog to search for trackpoints by the time at which they were recorded by the GPS receiver.
- Is Greater Than
- Finds trackpoints which were recorded after the search time.
- Is Equal To
- Matches trackpoints which are at the same time as the search time.
- Is Less Than
- Matches trackpoints which recorded before the search time.
- Is Between
- Matches only those trackpoints that are between the search times.
- Is Not Between
- Matches trackpoints which are not between the search times.
- Find Trackpoints dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.