Find Shapes by Label Dialog
Use the Find Shapes by Label dialog to search for shapes by the label displayed on the map.
- Matches shapes which contain the search text in any part of the label. ("Old Boston Road", e.g.)
- Begins With
- Matches shape labels which begin with the search text. ("Boston Marathon Shape", e.g.)
- Ends In
- Matches shape labels which end in the search text. ("Drive to Boston", e.g.)
- Is Equal To
- Matches only those shapes that have labels with the exact search text. ("Boston", e.g.)
- Does Not Contain
- Matches shapes which do not contain the search text in any part of the label. ("New York", e.g.)
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.