Find Routes by Number Dialog
Use the Find Routes by Number dialog to search for routes by the number used to identify the route on your GPS.
- Is Less Than
- Matches routes which have a route number less than the search number. (6 and less)
- Is Equal To
- Matches routes which have the same route number as the search number. (7)
- Is Greater Than
- Finds routes which have a route number greater than the search number. (8 and greater)
- Is Between
- Matches only those routes that have a route number between the search numbers. (7 to 11)
- Is Not Between
- Matches routes which do not have a route number between the search numbers. (0 to 6, 12 and greater)
- Find Routes dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.