Find Routes by Name Dialog
Use the Find Routes by Name dialog to search for routes by the name of the route.
- Matches routes which contain the search text in any part of the name. ("OLD BOSTON RD", e.g.)
- Begins With
- Matches route names which begin with the search text. ("BOSTON MARATHON", e.g.)
- Ends In
- Matches route names which end in the search text. ("DRIVE-BOSTON", e.g.)
- Is Equal To
- Matches only those routes that have names with the exact search text. ("BOSTON", e.g.)
- Does Not Contain
- Matches routes which do not contain the search text in any part of the name. ("NEW YORK", e.g.)
- Find Routes dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.