Find Routes by Label Dialog
Use the Find Routes by Label dialog to search for routes by the label displayed on the map.
- Matches routes which contain the search text in any part of the label. ("Old Boston Road", e.g.)
- Begins With
- Matches route labels which begin with the search text. ("Boston Marathon Route", e.g.)
- Ends In
- Matches route labels which end in the search text. ("Drive to Boston", e.g.)
- Is Equal To
- Matches only those routes that have labels with the exact search text. ("Boston", e.g.)
- Does Not Contain
- Matches routes which do not contain the search text in any part of the label. ("New York", e.g.)
- Find Routes dialog
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.