Edit Track Dialog
In addition to specifying a name or number to identify your track on your GPS receiver, you can enter a description for your track.
- Select a category for this track using the Type Controls. The type you select will determine how ExpertGPS displays your track on the map.
- Enter the text to be displayed on the map.
- Enter a description of the track. This information is not sent to your GPS, but you can use it to store your own notes for future reference.
- Enter a unique identifying name for your track. If your GPS identifies tracks by name, this name will be sent to your GPS. ExpertGPS will automatically generate a route name as you type in the Label field. To use this name, click the button.
- Enter a unique number to identify your track. If your GPS identifies tracks by number, be sure to give each track a different number, or you could overwrite another track in your GPS.
- Add, edit, or view Web pages or files related to the track by clicking on the Links buttons.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.