The Photo menu contains commands to send data to the Photo, receive data from the Photo, and display the Photo model and version number.
- Add Photos
- Adds new photos to the map.
- Keep Geotag Location
- Keeps the current geotag location, and makes it permanent.
- Change Geotag Location
- Restarts the geotagging process for the selected photos.
- Discard Geotag Location
- Removes the geotagging information from the selected photos.
- Remove Photo from Disk command
- Permanently deletes the photo from your hard drive.
- Detach Photo from Waypoint
- Breaks the association between the photo and the waypoint.
- View Camera Location on Map
- Shows the location where the photo was taken, as well as the location of the photo's subject.
- View in Photo Viewer
- Opens the selected photo in the Photo Viewer dialog.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.