The List menu contains commands to select, view, and delete items.
- Show Waypoint List
- Show a list of waypoints.
- Show Route List
- Show a list of routes.
- Show Track List
- Show a list of tracks.
- Show Shape List
- Show a list of shapes.
- Show Note List
- Show a list of notes.
- Show Photo List
- Show a list of photos.
- List Waypoints in the Selected Route
- Show a list of the waypoints in the selected route.
- List Trackpoints in the Selected Track
- Show a list of the points in the selected track or shape.
- Select Columns
- Select the columns of information that appear in the list.
- Load Columns
- Choose which columns of information to display by loading a previously-saved layout.
- Save Columns
- Save the current column layout.
- AutoFit Columns
- Adjust the column widths to the optimal size for the text that they contain.
ExpertGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin Drive, nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, echoMAP, GPSMAP, Edge, Forerunner, Montana, Oregon, and Rino models, Magellan eXplorist, Meridian, and SporTrak GPS receivers, and Lowrance iFinder, HDS, Elite, HOOK, LCX, and LMS GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the ExpertGPS compatibility list.